Wednesday 5 March 2008

It's not easy...

finding time in the day / week / month to do everything that needs doing, how do some people manage it? Perhaps they have cleaners.... me, I just do it all myself, usually on a Wednesday like today.... but this weeks Wednesday (today) dh and ds have gone to grandma's and left me to quietly relax [this is a very rare event and celebrated by doing much less housework than usual and giving my poor blog some much needed attention - I even had a sort-of-lie-in, the kind where I was up at 7am with ds and went back to bed for an hour at 10am when dh rolled out of bed...]

so, today's relaxing has involved cleaning 2 bathrooms and cleaning out the chickens Eglu, bless them, I should have done it a bit sooner really. oops. my next bit of relaxation is going to be phoning the bank about the mortgage and then, only then, might I get out the stix and knock a few more rows off one of my latest projects - today I think it will be.... a rowan cotton jeans cardi - pix another day I've really only just started!

also otn just now, a lovely purple-pink throw in the feather & fan lace pattern - this is a real Stash-Buster so I'm loving it twice as much!! May have enough Stash for another one after this - gulp.

tomorrow evening I'm going to my first knitting group in Preston, really looking forward to it... so, more soon - ish...

No comments: