Monday 24 September 2007

Monday, monday...

It's Monday again.

Today wasn't so bad, I was at Ma & Pa's over the weekend with TheBoy and stayed over til this morning so work was quite short (hurray!) Ma has been knitting up some of my Stash too, which is rather fab as she knits so quick, which means I'll be able to get off my yarn-diet sooner!!

So this weekend has seen off a couple of balls at least, Ma is thoroughly enjoying getting rid of the pesky things and getting her fingers up to top speed again! (I can't believe how quick she knits and forget she has been knitting since the age of 10, hoping that I'll be as quick one day...)

Next on my list is a ball of red-ish-multi-coloured yarn, hopefully it will be a hat when I've waved my magic wand, er, needle, over it. We'll see.

No comments: