Monday 3 September 2007

Black; it's a girl thing...

So, I thought Black,VeryBlack was a mans scarf but it's surprised me by going all girly on me. Hubby said it needs to be longer for a bloke (men, it's all they're ever worried about!) and when I tried it on it looked just right - partly because the ends are wider, with the fuzzy wool and sort of fan out, in a very un-manly way. I can live with being wrong. Occasionally.

That's finished then, and the next thing is a big shawl/scarf made from 2 balls of very cheap and cheerful pink yarn. One is an eyelash type pink/black and the other is a velvet-y candy pink. They are both pretty yuk on their own to be honest (but they were cheap!!) but knitted garter stitch, one then the other alternatively they become transformed into some quite lovely! Pix to follow...

No comments: